Gratitude is officially good for your mental health. (Harvard says so, so it must be true.) As a self-care practice, it’s great to record things you’re grateful for – big and small. So here’s Thankful Thursday – my list of things I’m grateful for this week.
This week I’m Thankful because:
- Pete and I had a lovely couple of days in the Cotswolds for our wedding anniversary. Thank you grandparents!
- The clocks have changed and the evenings are lovely and cosy. Log fires and soup and blankets and happiness. Love it.
- The children are back at school and we’re all in our routines again. Hooray!
- NaNoWriMo has started and I’m back in my book-writing groove.
- I made some lovely new stationery purchases at the weekend including these little otter sticky page markers. (Swoon.)
- Christmas lights have started to go up in our neighbourhood – we spotted the first ones on Tuesday. Spotting the Christmas lights is an annual ritual for us (and a great distraction for tired and hungry children on the way home from school).
- My December Daily kit has arrived ready for documenting the delights of the season next month AND I had a shipping notification for the new December Daily journal. Did I mention I love stationery? 😀
What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments. It’s good for you! 😉