Hannah’s Letters: Template letter bundle
This template letter bundle contains 8 customisable letters to download in Word format. They’re a great way to help you get your message across clearly while saving your time and energy. No need to procrastinate about that letter to your social worker or headteacher – these letters take away the stress and make it quick and easy, so you can reclaim your evening!
Includes the following template letters:
- Request for school to claim Pupil Premium Plus
- Enquiry about how school is spending Pupil Premium Plus
- Request for therapy
- Request for assessment of needs from post-adoption support
- Letter to teacher about child’s needs in school
- Request for EHCP assessment
And the following example letters:
- Letterbox contact with birth parents
- Complaint about a professional’s conduct
With the template letters, all you need to do is change the highlighted text and you’re good to go.
The example letters provide a structure and show what I’ve used before. They need a little more input from you (because the content is much more personal) but will still help you format a letter of your own.